Largo Chair - Channel Tufted - Build For High Traffic Areas
|Buy||1 - 23||24 +|
|BUY NOW - PAY LATER FOR BUSINESS with Prequalify Now!|
- Upholstery Shown:
- Classic British Tan
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Largo collection provides unique contemporary seating solutions for public spaces in your high traffic environment.
- Versatile and compact. Largo collection fits nicely in most spaces.
- Quick Ship Black Upholstery:
- This collection is ready to be shipped very quickly nationwide.
- Commercial-grade vinyl with an abrasion resistance of 50,000 double rubs.
- Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Classic Super Performance Upholstery:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- The 21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Base sits on metal base glides
- When combined with other modular components, pieces can be re-arranged to suit different applications and offer various layout option.
- Handmade chair will give your establishment or event an exclusive design with commercial grade quality.
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- Length: 32"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 32"
- Seating Depth: 20"
- Seating Height: 15.5"