Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- The 19" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- High-performance commercial grade-vinyl features an abrasion resistance of 500,000 double rubs, which is approximately 5-10 times more than any chair on the market.
- Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Frame is made from solid wood. Cushions are made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- The Walnut premium Formica wrap around the 2" back and base creates a beautiful and luxurious look. Laminate features fire resistance Grade 32 / 50. Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- Length 48"
- Width 21" (Single), 42" (Double)
- Height 48"
- Seating Depth 19"
- Seating Height 18"
- Featuring a Black laminated finish, this table is thoroughly protected from heat, moisture and scratches.
- We create each table top from scratch to meet your exact criteria. Handmade in our NJ facility.
- Our table tops are made from high quality industrial grade plywood. Table top thickness with laminate top is 1".
- Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- The base is made from black iron cast. The is built to be extra durable and sturdy - providing commercial environment reliability.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 30"
-  Booth-Style-I | Tufted | Single Seat | L48"x H48"
-  Booth-Style-I | Tufted | Double Seat | L48"x H48"
-  TT-FORMICA-3048 | Walnut | 30"x 48" Table Tops
-  102001-28X | Black Table Bases