Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- This product is custom made to match your specs or reupholstered in a variety of colors and textures.
- The 19" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be very sturdy, can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Durable construction materials include solid hardwood frames build from 2"x3" heavy duty studs, high density foam 1830-1850, durable decron and heavy gauge steel.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam and Leggett & Platt No-Sag® springs. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Footrest features a stainless steel panel for feet support.
- Upholstery options:
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Glossy Glaze Collection: Features beautiful, smooth and semi-glossy leather grain pattern. Excellent performance commercial grade-vinyl with 100,000 double rubs. Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- Length (side to side) 48"
- Height (floor to top) 60"
- Height Step (floor to step) 12"
- Width 30"
- Seating Depth 19"
- Seating Height (from step to seat top) 19"
- Featuring premium Walnut laminated finish, this table is thoroughly protected from heat, moisture and scratches.
- We create each table top from scratch to meet your exact criteria. Handmade in our NJ facility.
- Our table tops are made from high quality industrial grade plywood. Table top thickness with laminate top is 1".
- Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- The base is made from black iron cast. The is built to be extra durable and sturdy - providing commercial environment reliability.
- Length: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 42"
- Top thickness: 1"
- Modern fully padded-back metal design
- A beautifully leather-textured performance vinyl with abrasion resistance of 500,000 doubles rubs.
- Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Powder coated frame finish
- 18 gauge steel frame with welded joint assembly with support bar. 300lbs Rated
- Plastic floor glides
- Designed for commercial environments.
- Proudly made in America
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 41"
- Seating Size: 18"W x 15"D
- Seat Height: 31"
- Weight: 21 lbs
-  BAR HEIGHT BOOTHS
-  24x24 Walnut Table 1" Top with  StarB-18-SQ41 Bases
-  690BS Bar Stools