Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- This elegant restaurant booth provides ultimate comfort, traditional style and durability.
- The 19" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Durable construction materials include solid hardwood frames build from 2"x3" heavy duty studs, high density foam 1830-1850, durable decron and heavy gauge steel.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam and Leggett & Platt No-Sag® springs. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Upholstery options:
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Glossy Glaze Collection: Features beautiful, smooth and semi-glossy leather grain pattern. Excellent performance commercial grade-vinyl with 100,000 double rubs. Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- Length (side to side) 48" or 60"
- Height (floor to top) 36" or 48"
- Width 25" (Single), 48" (Double)
- Seating Depth 19.5"
- Seating Height 18"
- Please note we can customize this product to any size/specs to fit your criteria