Diverse and purposeful in nature, Our 9049 and 9050 collection offers a sense of privacy in open spaces, fulfills standard of VIP lounge seating requirements, and when combined with Hookah tables, becomes a Modular Seating of form and function. Collection includes private (high back) and public (low back) Lounge Armless chairs and Corners and Modular Loveseats.
- One of our most popular modular lounge seating with only three components to create many seating configurations.
- Upholstery options:
- Classic Super Performance:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Glossy Glaze Collection:
- Features beautiful, smooth and semi-glossy leather grain pattern. Excellent performance commercial grade-vinyl with 100,000 double rubs.
- Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- The 21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Base sits on metal base glides
- When combined with other modular components, pieces can be re-arranged to suit different applications and offer various layout option.
- Length 88.5" x 88.5"
- Depth 25.5"
- Height 31"
- Seating Depth 21"
- Seating Height 18"
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Handcrafted in New Jersey
-  9049Z Corner Component
-  9049Z Armless Chair Components