Oscar Chair designed for Common Areas and Guest Rooms (Handcrafted in USA)
|Buy||1 - 4||5 +|
|BUY NOW - PAY LATER FOR BUSINESS with Prequalify Now!|
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity..
- The clean lines design will give your establishment or event an exclusive and an impressive modern appeal.
- This product is available in a variety of colors and textures. We use only commercial grade vinyls and fabrics. All upholstery is CAL 117 certified and designed specifically for applications such us hospitality, contract, health care and education
- The 22" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Solid wood legs provide an opulent appearance with durability to match.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy to be used in high traffic areas.
- 107° seating angle provides a very comfortable sitting position.
- Handcrafted by Modern Line Furniture® in New Jersey
- Customer own material options are available
- Width 31"
- Depth 28"
- Height 31"