Oscar Chair designed for Common Areas and Guest Rooms (Handcrafted in USA)
|Buy||1 - 4||5 +|
BUY NOW - PAY LATER FOR BUSINESS with
0% APR for 30 Days! Limited Time Promotion
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Classic Super Performance Upholstery:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Chair's frame is made from solid wood. Base frame is made from 1" carbon steel powder coated gunmetal finish.
- Cushions are made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- This product can be fully customized - Please contact us.
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- The 22" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Solid wood legs provide an opulent appearance with durability to match.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy to be used in high traffic areas.
- 107° seating angle provides a very comfortable sitting position.
- Handcrafted by Modern Line Furniture® in New Jersey
- Customer own material options are available
- Width 31"
- Depth 28"
- Height 31"