Write a Review (Norway Restaurant Booth - Premium Channel-Back Upholstery - Silver Legs -Made in USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- A very unique banquette booth with a beautiful modern channel-tufted design.
- Contrast of curved features and clean lines will give your establishment or event a sleek, contemporary look
- Exclusive space efficient design which allows you to capitalize on your available space while providing the most seating capacity.
- Built to be sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas
- Upholstered banquette seating with deep soft cushioned padding for the most comfort and support
- Frame is made from solid wood. Cushions are made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Booth sits on elegant silver 7" solid wood legs.
- Fully assembled and ready to use (just install legs).
- Modular designs are available - see products.
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- Upholstery options:
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Glossy Glaze Collection: Features beautiful, smooth and semi-glossy leather grain pattern. Excellent performance commercial grade-vinyl with 100,000 double rubs. Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- Length 48" or 60"
- Width 24.5" (Single), 48" (Double)
- Height 36"
- Seating Depth 19"
- Seating Height 18"