Modern Button Tufted Sofa (2 Sizes Available - Made in USA)
|Buy||1 - 4||5 - 10||11 +|
BUY NOW - PAY LATER FOR BUSINESS with
0% APR for 30 Days! Limited Time Promotion
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- The clean lines design with a button-tufted back upholstery will give your establishment or event an exclusive and an impressive modern appeal. Please note you can request for the sofa to be build without back buttons.
- Classic Super Performance Upholstery:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Soft-Feel Como Fabric Upholstery:
- Features beautiful and soft fabric pattern.
- Excellent performance commercial grade-fabric with 100,000 double rubs.
- Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- The 21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Base sits on metal base glides
- When combined with other modular components, pieces can be re-arranged to suit different applications and offer various layout option.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy to be used in high traffic areas.
- Seating frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Gunmetal power coated carbon steel frame is fully welded - built to be used in high traffic areas.
- Handcrafted by Modern Line Furniture® in New Jersey
- Customer own material options are available,
- Length: 48" (2-Seater), 73" (3-Seater)
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 31"
- Seating Depth: 21"
- Seating Height: 16.5"
- Each Arm: 3"