Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Classic Super Performance Upholstery:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Only solid hardwood products are used in the frame construction. All corners are "blocked", nailed, and glued for strength and durability.
- All of the seats and back are made with high density foam to provide great support and comfort.
- The light-weight and versatile components are easy to assemble and reassemble to create an unlimited number of combinations.
- Legs are heavy-duty metal with adjustable glides.
- Length 77"
- Width 34"
- Height 31"
- Seating Depth 26"
- Seating Height 17"
- (1) 8005 Left Chaise Component - Part #1