Write a Review (Half a Circle Booth Restaurant Seating - Fully Customizable - 100% Handcrafted In USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- The Half a Circle booth seating is fully customized to customer's specifications.
- Configuration shown is standard size of 48"x 96"x 48'. We offer the ability to manufacture a precise product in any size, shape, length, width, seating depth, seating height, overall height and in any material to create your perfect custom product.
- Upholstery material shown is Symphony Classic and Glaze, Glaze Upholstery hash abrasive resistance starting of 100,000 double rubs. Classic Upholstery hash abrasive resistance starting of 500,000 double rubs.
- We can use any of our extensive vinyl or fabric offerings or Customer Own Materials.
- All upholstery is CAL 117 certified and designed specifically for applications such as hospitality, contract, health care and education.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam and Leggett & Platt No-Sag® springs. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- The 19" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Dimensions per bench as pictured:
- This product is custom made per client's measurements.
- Seating Depth: 19"
- Seating Height: 19"
- Overall Height: 36"
- Overall dimensions as shown: 48" by 96" by 48"
- Our teams of hospitality experienced experts and highly skilled craftsmen are assigned to each client's project from start to completion - such a dedicated approach allows for a thorough communication in regards to all aspects of your project. If you are in New Jersey area - we welcome everyone to visit our headquarters and factory.
- For any questions or to start your project, please contact us at 800.637.5596, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, livechat us, or fill out the form in the tab above "Custom or Sample Ordering?"