Write a Review (Traditional Restaurant Double Back Booth - Fully Customizable - 100% Handcrafted In USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- This product is custom made to match your specs or reupholstered in a variety of colors and textures.
- The 19" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Durable construction materials include solid hardwood frames build from 2"x3" heavy duty studs, high density foam 1830-1850, durable decron and heavy gauge steel.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam and Leggett & Platt No-Sag® springs. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Upholstery Options with Rolled Top:
- Team Performance: A smooth and supple leather grain with Resilience-SR protection. High-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 250,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- Length (side to side) 30", 42", 48", 60", 72" or 84"
- Height (floor to top) 36", 42" or 48"
- Width 48"
- Seating Depth 19"
- Seating Height 19"
- Please note we can customize this product to any size/specs to fit your criteria
- Download Modern Line Furniture's How-It's-Made-Booth Collection (PDF)