SOLID WOOD: Restaurant Table Top with Drop Leaf
- Beechwood Wood Specie is only available in 36" to 51" size and with Walnut or Dark Mahogany finishes
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Sample Ordering:
- Please submit form below
- The heavy solid wood top provides exceptional durability for high traffic areas.
- Bring the warmth and beauty of solid table tops wood to your establishment.
- Table top thickness 1.25".
- Table top coating: Our tops are coated with Krystal® Satin Clear Coat. This clear coating is HAP compliant. It has excellent mar and scratch resistant properties. Provides exceptional durability and resistance to water and household chemicals. Please note we can accommodate any requests for specific stain colors and lusters.
- Optional Base (see options)
- Base Four-prong 36" by 36"
- Base Weight: 49 lbs.
- Base Plate: 35.5”x35.5“ cast iron
- Base Top Plate: 24" cast iron
- Base Metal Column: 4” diameter x 25" long, 16 gauge steel
- Base Glides: 5 each adjustable plastic
- Base Standard Finish: Black wrinkle
Two Types Of Flip Mechanism Based On Wood Specie:
BEECHWOOD ONLY FLIP MECHANISM:
How it works: Simple squeeze of the lever releases or lock the table's leaves.
WHITE ASH, RED OAK, MAPLE, HICKORY and CHERRY FLIP MECHANISM:
How it works: Simple pull of the lever releases or lock the table's leaves.