Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- Stand-up to the rigors of everyday commercial environment, maple wood is the natural choice. Its warmth, beauty and durability are timeless.
- Designed and manufactured in house by Modern Line Furniture
- Top Slab Thickness 2"
- With the versatility of our revolutionary custom bar design, simplicity and style walk hand in hand. Perfect for any bar or nightclub venue, the modular bar will continue to excite consumers for years to come. The interchangeable front panels are a simple idea that allows you to change your mind as often as you like, the possibilities are endless.
- Bring the premium look and feel to your restaurant or any other commercial establishment.
- The bar table is easily cleaned and maintained.
- Ship nationwide - We can meet immediate deadlines.
- This product's seatnig slab is made from highest quality kiln dried raw lumber which comes in various widths and lengths. The wood boards are hand selected for color and character and cut to length. The boards are then cut to length and laid out in order to create a one piece top. Next the wood are cut to width and straight edged to create superior glue joint. Again the boards are laid out to form a one piece top, and are checked for color, character and any defects. Next the boards are glued together using water resistant glue and are clamped. After the slabs are glued they are staged for 24 hours for the glue to fully cure. Next, they are run through a planner to take them to the correct thickness, and then the slabs go through a wide belt sander and are sanded on both top and bottom. Next the slabs are trimmed to the correct size in width and length then and hand sanded to 150 grit with a random orbital sander. Finally the slabs are inspected and prepared for finishing. The finishing is a three step process; first the slabs are stained to the required color, next they are sprayed with a coat of sealer, then staged for 10 to 24 hours. After staging, the slabs are sanded by hand to smooth out the sealer. Finally, they are sprayed with a conversion varnish, and then staged for 8 or more hours.