Write a Review (Restaurant Channel-Back Booth - Super Performance Upholstery - Premium Formica® Wrapped Back & Base - Made in USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- The 21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Upholstery is Caravelle Performance: The supple hand and texture of grain leather. Performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 50,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Frame is made from solid wood. Cushions are made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- The Black or Walnut premium Formica wrap around the 2" back and base creates a beautiful and luxurious look. Laminate features fire resistance Grade 32 / 50. Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- Front legs are made of black metal
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- Length 48"
- Width 21" (Single), 42" (Double)
- Height 36" or 48"
- Seating Depth 19"
- Seating Height 18"