Write a Review (Half Radius Booth Restaurant Seating - Fully Customizable - 100% Handcrafted In USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- The Half Radius booth seating is fully customized to customer's specifications.
- We offer the ability to manufacture a precise product in any size, shape, length, width, seating depth, seating height, overall height and in any material to create your perfect custom product.
- Our teams of hospitality experienced experts and highly skilled craftsmen are assigned to each client's project from start to completion - such a dedicated approach allows for a thorough communication in regards to all aspects of your project. If you are in New Jersey area - we welcome everyone to visit our headquarters and factory.
- This product is available in a variety of colors and textures that match your look and feel. . We use only commercial grade vinyls and fabrics, with abrasive resistance starting from 100,000 to 500,000 double rubs. All upholstery is CAL 117 certified and designed specifically for applications such as hospitality, contract, health care and education.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam and Leggett & Platt No-Sag® springs. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- The corners can be curved or kept straight and are available in 3 radii: Zero Radius, Half Radius and Full Radius. (please see picture above)
- The 19-21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Dimensions per bench as pictured:
- This product is custom made per client's measurements.
- Seating Depth: 19"
- Seating Height: 19"
- Overall Height: 42"
- For any questions or to start your project, please contact us at 800.637.5596, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, livechat us, or fill out the form in the tab above "Custom or Sample Ordering?"