- This product is available in a variety of colors and textures. We use only commercial grade vinyls and fabrics, with abrasive resistance of 100.000 double rubs. All upholstery is CAL 117 certified and designed specifically for applications such us hospitality, contract, health care and education
- The clean classic Le Corbusier Style design with a polished stainless steel frame will give your establishment or event an exclusive and an impressive modern appeal.
- The 20" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be durable and sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of commercial-grade steel. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are welded to ensure frame stability and longevity..
- When combined with other modular components, pieces can be re-arranged to suit different applications and offer various layout options
- Extension Component: Length 43" | Depth 28" | Height 28" | Seating Depth 20" | Seating Height 18"
- (1) ST002 Extension Component
20th century architect and designer Charles Jeanneret Le Corbuiser and Bauhas have created industrial furniture designs using modern tubular framing furniture that still defines modernism of today's interior design. The everlasting Le Corbusier design is the epitome seating of today's modern offices and lounges.
Our commercial-grade Le Corbusier Style frame and upholstery portrays the beauty of modern design with the unrivaled durability and absolutely unique modular flexibility - built for high traffic areas.