Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- One of our most popular modular lounge seating with only three components to create many seating configurations.
- Classic Super Performance Upholstery:
- The fabrics are handcrafted to withstand the rigorous demands of commercial interiors within restaurants, nightclubs, education, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare environments.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications: Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.
- The 21" depth seating surface allows for ample seating space and comfort. This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Base sits on metal base glides
- When combined with other modular components, pieces can be re-arranged to suit different applications and offer various layout option.
- Length 135"
- Depth 25.5"
- Height 31"
- Seating Depth 21"
- Seating Height 18"
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Handcrafted in New Jersey
-  9049Z Corner Components
-  9049Z Armless Chair Components