POPLAR WOOD: Environmentally Friendly - Eastern American Wood - Restaurant Table Top (Handcrafted in USA)
$109For Dealer / Designer Price (Apply)
*Commercial Sales Only. Minimum Order $1000.
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Please submit form below
Write a Review (POPLAR WOOD: Environmentally Friendly - Eastern American Wood - Restaurant Table Top (Handcrafted in USA))
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- Featured table top has a 1.50" thickness.
- Eco-friendly poplar wood comes from Eastern American poplar trees.
- This table top is hand crated to provide a beautiful natural appearance.
- Table top finish is protected with a polyurethane stain, which makes this table top scratch-resistant.
- Table top is available in natural, cherry, mahogany and walnut
- Bring the warmth and beauty of these restaurant tables tops to your establishment.
- Color/Appearance: Heartwood is light cream to yellowish brown, with occasional streaks of gray or green.
- Grain/Texture: Poplar typically has a straight, uniform grain, with a medium texture. Low natural luster.
Please note: This poplar table top can be fully customized to any shape and size. It can also be stained and edged to your preference. Please contact us.