Modern Bar Stool w/ Walnut Solid Wood Frame and Back (Commercial-Grade)
|Buy||1 - 11||12 +|
*Commercial Sales Only. Minimum Order $1000.
- Please submit form below
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- The bar stool is made from solid premium-grade wood built with comfort and support in mind. All joints are glued, screwed, and connected by mortise and big tenon.
- Solid wood corner blocks, secured by two wood bolts and eight wood screws, distribute pressure throughout frame.
- Durable construction materials include solid hardwood frames, high density foam and commercial-grade vinyl.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, designed to be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Upholstery Options:
- Standard Black or White: a proven commercial-grade quality upholstery option for most high-traffic areas. 100,000 rubs rated. CAL 117 certified.
- Esprit Team Performance: A smooth and supple leather grain with Resilience-SR protection. High-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 250,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available, please contact us.
- Overall Width: 18.3''
- Overall Depth: 20"
- Overall Height: 43.7''
- Seating Height: 29.5"
- Seat: 15.7" W x 17.7" D