Write a Review (LIVE EDGE: 36"x 40" Maple Slab Restaurant Table (Bark Epoxy Protection) with Three Live Edge Bar Stools)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- Stand-up to the rigors of everyday commercial environment, hard maple wood is the natural choice. Its warmth, beauty and durability are timeless.
- The slab's live edge (bark) and table top are covered in a thin layer of clear epoxy to smooth our the surface and provide the ultimate protection to preserve the bark's beauty.
- Designed and manufactured in house by Modern Line Furniture
- Table top size: 36" x 40" (Height 42")
- Table top thickness 1.75"
- Bring the premium look and feel to your restaurant or any other commercial establishment.
- The table top is easily cleaned and maintained.
- This product is made from highest quality kiln dried raw lumber which comes in various widths and lengths. The wood boards are hand selected for color and character and cut to length. The boards are then cut to length and laid out in order to create a one piece top. Next the wood are cut to width and straight edged to create superior glue joint. Again the boards are laid out to form a one piece top, and are checked for color, character and any defects. Next the boards are glued together using water resistant glue and are clamped. After the tops are glued they are staged for 24 hours for the glue to fully cure. Next, they are run through a planner to take them to the correct thickness, and then the tops go through a wide belt sander and are sanded on both top and bottom. Next the tops are trimmed to the correct size in width and length then and hand sanded to 150 grit with a random orbital sander. Finally the tops are inspected and prepared for finishing. The finishing is a three step process; first the tops are stained to the required color, next they are sprayed with a coat of sealer, then staged for 10 to 24 hours. After staging, the tops are sanded by hand to smooth out the sealer. Finally, they are sprayed with a conversion varnish, and then staged for 8 or more hours. Now the finishing is complete and the tops are ready for packaging to be shipped to our customers.
- Bar Stool Dimensions:
- Adjustable Height: 26" to 34"
- Round 18"