Ladder-Back Commercial-Grade Bar Stool with Walnut Finish - Solid Wood Frame
|Buy||1 - 11||12 +|
*Commercial Sales Only. Minimum Order $1000.
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Please submit form below
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- The bar stools is made from premium-grade solid wood. All joints are glued, screwed, and connected by mortise and big tenon.
- Durable construction materials include solid hardwood frames, high density foam and commercial-grade vinyl.
- Solid wood corner blocks, secured by two wood bolts and eight wood screws, distribute pressure throughout frame.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy, designed to be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas.
- Upholstery Options:
- Standard Black commercial grade-vinyl featuring 100,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certified.
- Team Performance: A smooth and supple leather grain with Resilience-SR protection. High-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 250,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Overall Width: 17''
- Overall Depth: 21'
- Overall Height: 43''
- Seating Height: 32"
- Seat: 17" W x 16.7" D