Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Built to be sturdy, pieces can be transported with ease and used in high traffic areas
- Upholstered banquette seating with deep soft cushioned padding for the most comfort and support
- Frame is made from solid wood. Cushions are made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- The Walnut premium Formica wrap around the back and base creates a beautiful and luxurious look. Laminate features fire resistance Grade 32 / 50. Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- Handcrafted in USA by Modern Line Furniture®
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Length 48"
- Width 23" (Single), 52" (Double)
- Height 42"
- Seating Depth 21"
- Seating Height 19.5"
- Featuring premium Walnut laminated finish, this table is thoroughly protected from heat, moisture and scratches.
- We create each table top from scratch to meet your exact criteria. Handmade in our NJ facility.
- Our table tops are made from high quality industrial grade plywood. Table top thickness with laminate top is 1".
- Stain, scratch and impact resistant under normal use conditions.
- The base is made from black iron cast. The is built to be extra durable and sturdy - providing commercial environment reliability.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 30"
- Top thickness: 1"
-  48" (H42") HORTEN | Single Booths
-  48" (H42") HORTEN | Double Booths
-  30x48 Walnut Table 1" Top with  102001-28X Bases