Handcrafted Commercial-Grade Club Chair on Casters
|Buy||1 - 4||5 - 10||11 +|
*Commercial Sales Only. Minimum Order $1000.
- Ships in 2-3 days
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- This product is custom built in USA. This product is available in variety of colors and textures of commercial grade vinyls and fabric.
- Luxurious and handmade chair will give your establishment or event an exclusive design with commercial grade quality.
- Built to be both lightweight and sturdy - designed to be used in high traffic areas.
- Frame is built of solid hardwood. Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam. Joints are glued, stapled and screwed to ensure frame stability and longevity.
- Upholstery is
- Classic Super Performance Vinyl:
- A supple leather grain with Resilience-TM protection: Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial.
- Bleach Cleanable. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl features an abrasion resistance of 500,000 double rubs, which is approximately 5-10 times more than any chair on the market.
- The Classic Super Performance vinyl is also Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
- Lafayette Performance Fabric:
- Provides the lustrous, luxurious feel of velvet with enhanced practicality. Lafayette boasts the exceptional durability of a double-rub rating in excess of 100,000 and Nassimi's Resilience TX all-encompassing stain resistance and performance standard. Suitable for residential, hospitality, and contract applications.
- Handcrafted in New Jersey by Modern Line Furniture®
- Length 29.5"
- Depth 30"
- Height 34"
- Seating Depth 20"
- Seathin Height 18"