Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas. Proudly handcrafted in New Jersey.
- Chair is made from premium-grade rubberwood - an environmentally friendly tropical hardwood.
- Chair's frame color is Walnut with a 30% gloss finish
- All joints are glued, screwed, and connected by mortise and big tenon.
- Solid wood corner blocks, secured by two wood bolts and eight wood screws, distribute pressure throughout frame.
- Comfortable seat cushion is made from high-quality CAL 117 26 density foam.
- Upholstery options:
- Symphony Collection Classic: The supple hand and texture of pebble grain leather with Resilience-SR protection. Super high-performance commercial grade-vinyl featuring 500,000 double rubs, California and Boston fire codes certifications. Common applications in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Glossy Glaze Collection: Features beautiful, smooth and semi-glossy leather grain pattern. Excellent performance commercial grade-vinyl with 100,000 double rubs. Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified.
Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Customer own material options are available
- Overall Width: 17''
- Overall Depth: 21'
- Overall Height: 34''