Butcher Block - Hard Maple Wood - Restaurant Table Top - Highest Quality - Made in USA
$111For Dealer / Designer Price (Apply)
*Commercial Sales Only. Minimum Order $1000.
- Ships in 2-3 days
- Please submit form below
Write a Review (Butcher Block - Hard Maple Wood - Restaurant Table Top - Highest Quality - Made in USA)
Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- Our tops are clear coated. This clear coating is HAP compliant. It has excellent mar and scratch resistant properties. Provides exceptional durability and resistance to water and household chemicals.
- Bring the warmth and beauty of butcher block table tops to your establishment.
HARD MAPLE BUTCHER BLOCK:
- Table tops have a 1.5" thickness. Please make a selection in the options.
- Facts: Hard Maple
Scientific Name: Acer saccharum
Distribution: Northeastern North America
Average Dried Weight: 44 lbs/ft3 (700 kg/m3)
Janka Hardness: 1,450 lbf (6,450 N)
Crushing Strength: 7,830 lbf/in2 (54.0 MPa)
- Color/Appearance: Unlike most other hardwoods, the sapwood of Hard Maple lumber is most commonly used rather than its heartwood. Sapwood color ranges from nearly white, to an off-white cream color, sometimes with a reddish or golden hue. The heartwood tends to be a darker reddish brown.
- Grain/Texture: Grain is generally straight, but may be wavy. Has a fine, even texture.
- Notes: Hard Maple ought to be considered the king of the Acer genus. Its wood is stronger, stiffer, harder, and denser than all of the other species of Maple commercially available in lumber form.