Our furniture is designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas.
- The bar stool is made from solid premium-grade environmentally-friendly ruubberwood built with comfort and support in mind. All joints are glued, screwed, and connected by mortise and big tenon.
- Solid wood corner blocks, secured by two wood bolts and eight wood screws, distribute pressure throughout frame.
- Durable construction materials include solid box seat hardwood frames, high density foam and commercial-grade vinyl.
- Upholstery Options:
- Standard Black is commercial-grade vinyl with CAL 117 (100,000 doubles rubs)
- Esprit High Performance: designed for contract furniture, marine seating, and any application that requires superior strength and durability. (250,000 double rubs)
Resilience-TM protection: Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial. Bleach Cleanable, Phthalate free and Lead free. It is California TB 117 fire code certified. Common applications id in hospitality, healthcare, contract, education, marine and automotive industries.
- Width: 18''
- Depth: 21.5'
- Height: 46''
- Seating Height: 30"
- Seat: 17.7" W x 16.5" D